Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Banana Eater

09:25P

Well! I have a reader who is willing to Play The Game! The July 16 blog entitled "Another Small Amusement" was the catalyst for this submission by email from Papa Twade in Dallas, v.e.r.r.r.y. . .v.e.r.r.r.y. . .c.u.t.e. . , both Papa Twade AND his limerick:













Th
e guy that was eating the banana
Is a big time music fanfana
As he ate his quick snack
With a pack o
n his back
He dreamt of being Carlos Santana.








And Papa Twade comments further: "For those of you that are not music fans, Carlos Santana is a legendary Grammy winning guitarist."

Credit: Picture from http://www.fanpix.net/photo/gallery/carlos-santana-picture-gallery-2.htm Thank you!


I emailed Papa Twade back: "Very cute! I knew I could count of you! You are my only response. I will publish it as promised. I'm glad u put the footnote about Carlos rhymes-with-banana Santana for my edification, never heard. I'll google for a pic. Or you can email URL address of one that u particularly like if u want."

Respectfully submitted,
Miss Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment