Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'll Fly Away - Pastor Tom sings and plays guitar

11:50P Santa Monica time

So I'm branching out. This is a 1:40 minute video, if it loads, if it plays, that I took with my handheld iPhone at afternoon church a month ago. I chose a short one for our debut. So my blog today is short, too. I'm anxious to see if this will work. If it does, I've got to get a more attractive label for it than what looks like a black blogger box, no offense to Blogger of course, who makes this all possible for me. Aren't we all so fortunate... Enjoy! At least I'll have one reader/listener today: Pastor Tom! And, perhaps, his family! I am so blessed.

Miss Peach


1 comment:

  1. Well! I am quite pleased. I guess everybody figured out to press the button on the left of the black screen to play the video. Thank you, Pastor Tom, for being my first guest debut on my blog of perhaps many more of your appearances. I can see that I'll want to have a lot more guest shots and blogs. This takes me off in an entirely new direction. I don't have to be good at photography, I don't have to be good at singing, I don't have to be good at the piano or any talent (although I do bake good cookies), I don't have to be good at ANYthing, just video it and blog it! What fun! Oh, yes, one good-for-me requirement: I have to be Short. Well, I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete