Friday, June 4, 2010

Miss Peach Blogs for the First Time

Friday June 04 2010 09:45P Santa Monica time

Hello to the world!

This is Miss Peach, author of 20,000 pages of journals plus yards and yards of texts in the last five years, some funny, some not-so-funny, some grim, some ecstatic, some spiritual, some earthly, as everybody's past five years must have been, wonderful, touching, bittersweet.

I would love to share ideas and good news with others who need to blog or respond for the same reason I do, filled to bursting with Things needing to be written, laughed about, cried about, thought about, read, re-read, shared without intruding on the captive audience of pastor, family and friends.

Does that sound like a Fantasy or a Plan? Unfortunately, the only readers of this first blog will be those captives above-mentioned and hopefully in the future, a stranger or two or three. Wouldn't that just be grand?

Miss Peach


6 comments:

  1. From a reader who emailed me the following:
    well done! blogging is good for the soul ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another friend responded to me by email:
    I thought it was great. You finally did your blog. I tried to comment and wrote a whole paragaraph but it did not work. It asked me for things I did not have I guess. am so proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend from church emailed me after I emailed the blog address:
    Thank you very much, Miss Peach! How modern of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another response by email to my email announcement with my address:
    Thanks, I'll check it out. The blog thing is a trend that will definitely be around for a while, though I continue to resist it due to not having even enough time to pursue my present interests without the worthy distractions that abound everywhere. I started a blog as well, at the behest of my agent, but I rarely post anything as I don't like the idea of having another "job". In your case though it is not a job but a pleasure. So I predict lots of wonderful energy and exchanges to ensue from your having initiated a lively dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Part of an email from probably my oldest friend as friend. Flattery will get her everywhere! To wit:
    Your writing is so good. I really enjoyed reading the "stuff". I've been meaning to write you for weeks but I'm so lazy when it comes to letter writing and everything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another oldest friend, a friend of Roy long before my time, (a true published writer in fact) who is worthy to be subject of one of my blogs some day, as you all are, emails me in all seriousness or not:
    Having read oh so many of your writings, these do not surprise me. [He was privy to my diary in rhyme in 1991.] I'm really pleased that you have this outlet through which to express your thoughts and feelings. They are the prolific, lovely, beautifully scented, creative blossoms of who and what you are.

    ReplyDelete