Monday, June 28, 2010

Million Bells in Breeze

11:55P

So hello again, Miss Peach. It seems like we are the only ones reading these blogs, me, myself and I. I decided to put the shortest video on record on the blog today, titled Million Bells in Breeze :11, not the 11th "take" but 11 seconds, taken on April 11, 2010, a Sunday morning. Since I have to know computer code to put the video on the blog page where I want it, the video's not going to be exactly where I want it today, my computer code strengths sadly lacking, not just today, but every day so far in my life.

Yet I have to admit to myself, it is a perfect little video, capturing everything I saw in the Million Bells the day I pointed my iPhone at it and touched the video "button". Such a lovely memory! I can still feel the balminess of the breeze on April 11, the last Sunday of tax season this year. Or was it a gale?... I forget... Maybe inbetween. One of the nicest things about memories besides the remembrances is the forgettrances. Which is why the camera and the contemporaneous journal are two wonderful crutches in life.

The Million Bells themselves are an annual flower, but they weathered over in our mild courtyard protected weather zone from early spring 2009, bloomed profusely all summer and fall, and never quit blooming all winter, although a little straggly at times, but always a few flowers, cheerfully enjoying their clay pot location close to the office door where I see them every time I go in or out.

Blessings on us all!

Miss Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment